About Us ~ Who Are We?

Please Read
Lilli
Site Admin

About Us ~ Who Are We?

Post by Lilli »

Q) Who is affiliated with The Candle Scent Review and who sponsors the board?
A) There are no retail, wholesale or supplier affiliations or sponsors.
The board is an independent board. I sponsor the board. I pay to host the board.
It's a board for chandlers by chandlers. I'm a soaper, not a chandler, but like being involved in the scent world.
There were quite a few of us involved in the initial set-up of the board in the summer of 2011.
When I'm old and grey :twisted: I'll pass the board along to someone else to manage it.

Q) Who can post reviews on The Candle Scent Review ?
A) Anyone who is registered on the board can post reviews, blends or feedback.
The board is set up to review fragrances & essential oils specifically for candles.
You may also leave feedback about supplier experiences.
Please keep in mind The Candle Scent Review is PRIMARILY for those who make candles.
All registered members may read ALL the reviews and ALL the posts on The Candle Scent Review Board.

Q) My favourite essential oil / fragrance oil supplier is not listed. Will you add it ?
A) If your favourite supplier offers candle fragrances/essential oils I will add their name and you may add reviews.
If the supplier does not receive any reviews within a reasonable length of time (1-2 months ?)
then I delete their name. This is done strictly for space purposes.
I will add the supplier name back quickly if/when required.

Q) How long does it take to be authorized for membership ?
A) When you register for membership on the Candle Scent Review I manually authorize
your membership. With RARE exception all new memberships are authorized within
a couple of hours.

Q) May I make a suggestion for a new idea ?
A) Yes, please do !!
Lilli - Montreal